Saturday, 28 January 2017

SIRI: Deaf problems (1)


The first episode of my new comedy series, "Deaf Problems"! Deaf Problems will just be short videos about different scenarios/situations that are common annoyances or problems for Deaf people in their daily lives!

Ranging from a dinner date with the table next to you fawning over "How beautiful sign language is", to the teacher who ALWAYS stands in between you and the interpreter.

Situations like that. Hopefully it'll shed light to these common annoyances so that people can both get a chuckle out of it and learn!

My name is Andy and I was born Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing and unable to speak, so sign language is my native language. I do music covers in American Sign Language (ASL), as well as tutorials and other fun series incorporating ASL! Sign Language allows a different perspective and experience in music, it truly shows the emotions and concepts behind the songs' meanings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment