Let’s Listen is the first and largest gathering of its kind in the UK, bringing together leading figures from the City of London with prominent hearing industry specialists to better manage hearing in the workplace.
UK hearing loss charity Hearing Link and the Master of the Worshipful Company of Feltmakers on behalf of the Feltmakers Charitable Foundation are hosting this ground-breaking event to:
(1) provide insights into the prevalence and impact of hearing loss at work.
(2) enable businesses to identify, support and retain experienced and valued talent.
(3) demonstrate solutions to improve hearing in the workplace.
(4) meet government accessibility and inclusivity regulations.
(5) help disabled employees feel more secure and supported at work.
The event will take place in Haberdashers’ Hall, West Smithfield, one of London’s newest Livery Halls.